Tupelo voters will decide on May 3 whether to allow a sixth phase of Tupelo’s Major Thoroughfare Program, which uses a tax levy to improve Tupelo’s major roads. Daily Journal local government reporter Caleb Bedillion (7:47) joins Derek and Brad to describe the program and explain what will happen if the funds are approved. Also on today’s show, business editor Dennis Seid (12:58) discusses the state of businesses in Smithville five years after the Monroe County town was struck by an EF-5 tornado. Meanwhile, Brad (21:22) breaks down the craziest crime reports from last week.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17