As the Hancock Fabrics bankruptcy filing moves through court, it appears more likely that the retailer will be liquidated, bringing an end to the company that was founded in Tupelo in 1957. Daily Journal business editor Dennis Seid (15:03) joins Brad and Derek to give the latest on Hancock Fabrics. Also on today’s show, reporter William Moore (9:50) previews Saltillo’s inaugural Downtown Git-Down, M. Scott Morris (23:58) reviews “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” and Derek (32:54) discusses what is happening this weekend.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17