As the Hancock Fabrics bankruptcy filing moves through court, it appears more likely that the retailer will be liquidated, bringing an end to the company that was founded in Tupelo in 1957. Daily Journal business editor Dennis Seid (15:03) joins Brad and Derek to give the latest on Hancock Fabrics. Also on today’s show, reporter William Moore (9:50) previews Saltillo’s inaugural Downtown Git-Down, M. Scott Morris (23:58) reviews “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” and Derek (32:54) discusses what is happening this weekend.
- #242: Weekend edition: Old-Time Piano Playing Festival, Karen’s Cake Shoppe & “Alien: Covenant” – 05/26/17
- #241: Corinth Schools take innovative approach – 05/24/17
- #240: Weekend edition: “King Arthur,” Tupelo Hog Roast and a Biltmore salad – 05/19/17
- #239: Federal authorities won’t charge Tupelo officer in Shumpert shooting – 05/17/17
- #238: Weekend edition: GumTree Festival & “Guardians of the Galaxy” – 05/12/17