Corporate Flight Management has announced it will hold a March 22 press conference to give more details of its upcoming Tupelo to Nashville air service that will fly under the brand Contour Airlines. Daily Journal business editor Dennis Seid (7:32) joins Derek and Brad to talk about the new commercial air service coming to Tupelo. Also on today’s show, chief photographer Thomas Wells (11:23) discusses his photo essay on the former Okolona College, M. Scott Morris (20:41) reviews “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot,” and Derek (28:24) previews what is happening this weekend. Also, Brad (34:54) gives us a lesson on country music, including his favorite tunes.
- #226: Plantersville, Shannon middle schools optimistic about improvement – 03/22/17
- #225: Weekend special: BBQ Duel, Flour Shop, “Get Out” & more – 03/17/17
- #224: Tupelo Police get body cameras – 03/15/17
- #223: Weekend special: Crowder, Monster Jam, “Logan” & spinach salad – 03/10/17
- #222: Looking ahead to the municipal elections – 03/08/17