The Daily Journal’s Rod Guajardo and Bobby Harrison (7:28) are joined by James Hull and Ed Holliday of the Journal’s Point-Counterpoint column to break down the results of Tuesday night’s Mississippi Presidential Primary election. Also on today’s show, reporter Caleb Bedillion (25:01) joins hosts Derek and Brad to talk about efforts to improve ambulance service to rural areas of Lee County, and reporter Emma Kent (41:31) has information about the new Tupelo band director and about a program that will send two local teachers to explore the atmosphere near outer space. Plus, food editor Ginna Parsons (33:37) discusses this week’s food section — turkey burgers, cake icing, upside down pizza and the Neon Pig’s chefs expo.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17