A developer from Huntsville has purchased a building in downtown Tupelo and brings ideas that can help develop the area. Daily Journal reporter Zack Orsborn (10:12) joins Derek and Brad to talk more about Wesley Crunkleton’s plans and similarities between Tupelo and Huntsville. Also on today’s show, Daily Journal lifestyles editor Leslie Criss (19:43) talks about her upcoming lead role in Tupelo Community Theatre’s “A Higher Place in Heaven” and Derek (18:51) highlights what is happening in Northeast Mississippi this weekend. Derek and Brad also discuss the upcoming “Ghostbusters” movie (5:06).
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17