Crews have installed pedestrian crosswalks at the intersection of Main and Green Streets, bringing the Elvis Presley Birthplace Trail closer to completion. Daily Journal government reporter Caleb Bedillion (8:17) joins Derek and Brad to give the latest details on the project that will connect the Birthplace to downtown Tupelo. Caleb also provides an update on a new Tupelo neighborhood association. Also on today’s show, Adam Robison (14:55) discusses his photo essay on the vehicle upholstery business, Ellie Turner and Lauren Wood (21:11) break down the latest episode of Mud & Magnolias magazine, and Brad (31:53) gives the wackiest crime reports from last week.
- #242: Weekend edition: Old-Time Piano Playing Festival, Karen’s Cake Shoppe & “Alien: Covenant” – 05/26/17
- #241: Corinth Schools take innovative approach – 05/24/17
- #240: Weekend edition: “King Arthur,” Tupelo Hog Roast and a Biltmore salad – 05/19/17
- #239: Federal authorities won’t charge Tupelo officer in Shumpert shooting – 05/17/17
- #238: Weekend edition: GumTree Festival & “Guardians of the Galaxy” – 05/12/17