Crews have installed pedestrian crosswalks at the intersection of Main and Green Streets, bringing the Elvis Presley Birthplace Trail closer to completion. Daily Journal government reporter Caleb Bedillion (8:17) joins Derek and Brad to give the latest details on the project that will connect the Birthplace to downtown Tupelo. Caleb also provides an update on a new Tupelo neighborhood association. Also on today’s show, Adam Robison (14:55) discusses his photo essay on the vehicle upholstery business, Ellie Turner and Lauren Wood (21:11) break down the latest episode of Mud & Magnolias magazine, and Brad (31:53) gives the wackiest crime reports from last week.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17