Local school districts are looking at the risks that come with flying drones on school campuses and district property. The Lee County School Board voted to adopt a policy banning the use of drones, and Tupelo has discussed a similar one. Daily Journal education reporter Emma Kent joins Derek and guest co-host Leslie Criss to talk about drones and schools.
- #226: Plantersville, Shannon middle schools optimistic about improvement – 03/22/17
- #225: Weekend special: BBQ Duel, Flour Shop, “Get Out” & more – 03/17/17
- #224: Tupelo Police get body cameras – 03/15/17
- #223: Weekend special: Crowder, Monster Jam, “Logan” & spinach salad – 03/10/17
- #222: Looking ahead to the municipal elections – 03/08/17