Local school districts are looking at the risks that come with flying drones on school campuses and district property. The Lee County School Board voted to adopt a policy banning the use of drones, and Tupelo has discussed a similar one. Daily Journal education reporter Emma Kent joins Derek and guest co-host Leslie Criss to talk about drones and schools.
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17