Tupelo Community Theatre Executive Director Tom Booth (7:58) joins Derek and Brad on today’s show. Booth discusses “Pvt. Wars” advancing to the regional competition, other plays coming up soon, how he got his start with TCT, how others can become involved and more. Also on today’s show, city government reporter Caleb Bedillion (24:11) talks about Tuesday’s “State of the City” address by Tupelo Mayor Jason Shelton, and Corinth Today reporter Josh Mitchell (34:30) has details on a plan that could close two Alcorn County schools. Plus, food editor Ginna Parsons (40:56) breaks down today’s food section — Asian meatballs and a Cook of the Week who makes great cakes. We’ve also got a lot of jokes about Brad’s new mustache.
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17