A lineup of ’90s era pop acts, including Vanilla Ice, Coolio, Salt-N-Pepa, Tone Loc and more will take the stage at the BancorpSouth Arena on April 16 as part of the “I Love the ’90s” tour. The Daily Journal’s Riley Manning (7:43) joins Brad and guest host Emma Kent to discuss the music of the ’90s and give information on the upcoming concert. Also on today’s show, Lauren Wood (23:54) talks about her photo essay on Tupelo’s Creative Cakes, and Brad (30:59) has the craziest stories from last week’s crime reports.
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17