A lineup of ’90s era pop acts, including Vanilla Ice, Coolio, Salt-N-Pepa, Tone Loc and more will take the stage at the BancorpSouth Arena on April 16 as part of the “I Love the ’90s” tour. The Daily Journal’s Riley Manning (7:43) joins Brad and guest host Emma Kent to discuss the music of the ’90s and give information on the upcoming concert. Also on today’s show, Lauren Wood (23:54) talks about her photo essay on Tupelo’s Creative Cakes, and Brad (30:59) has the craziest stories from last week’s crime reports.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17