North Mississippi Medical Center Wellness Center Fitness Supervisor Edwin Crenshaw (10:49) joins Derek and Brad. Crenshaw has advice for those who want to improve their physical fitness — set a plan, use short-term goals and rewards and be mindful of what you eat. Also on today’s show, Daily Journal Capitol Bureau Chief Bobby Harrison (24:21) sheds light on a recent study about chronic absenteeism for some Mississippi students, M. Scott Morris (31:37) reviews “The Finest Hours,” and Derek (38:11) has details about this weekend’s entertainment scene. Derek and Brad (1:40) also have highlights of Ole Miss and Mississippi State football recruiting classes after Wednesday’s National Signing Day.
- #226: Plantersville, Shannon middle schools optimistic about improvement – 03/22/17
- #225: Weekend special: BBQ Duel, Flour Shop, “Get Out” & more – 03/17/17
- #224: Tupelo Police get body cameras – 03/15/17
- #223: Weekend special: Crowder, Monster Jam, “Logan” & spinach salad – 03/10/17
- #222: Looking ahead to the municipal elections – 03/08/17