North Mississippi Medical Center Wellness Center Fitness Supervisor Edwin Crenshaw (10:49) joins Derek and Brad. Crenshaw has advice for those who want to improve their physical fitness — set a plan, use short-term goals and rewards and be mindful of what you eat. Also on today’s show, Daily Journal Capitol Bureau Chief Bobby Harrison (24:21) sheds light on a recent study about chronic absenteeism for some Mississippi students, M. Scott Morris (31:37) reviews “The Finest Hours,” and Derek (38:11) has details about this weekend’s entertainment scene. Derek and Brad (1:40) also have highlights of Ole Miss and Mississippi State football recruiting classes after Wednesday’s National Signing Day.
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17