The Salvation Army is nearing its $2.5-million fundraising goal to build a new homeless shelter in Tupelo with a larger capacity. The Daily Journal’s Riley Manning (4:44) has been covering that effort and joins Brad and guest host M. Scott Morris to discuss the push to build the new facility. Also on today’s show, Scott (8:56) profiles a Nettleton man who moves houses for a living, photographer Adam Robison (19:20) talks about his photo essay that goes behind-the-scenes at Scarlet’s Donuts, and Ginna Parsons (25:17) breaks down this week’s food section. Find out more about Greek yogurt and her buttermilk chicken recipe.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17