Guest Kenneth Mayfield, Tupelo attorney and chairman of the Committee for King, visits with Brad and guest host Leslie Criss to discuss events taking place this weekend to celebrate Martin Luther King Day (3:21). Meanwhile, reporter Zack Orsborn (12:12) gives insight on the impact of Elvis-related tourism on Tupelo. Also on today’s show, Emma Kent (21:35) talks about the return of Blue Bell ice cream to Tupelo stores. Food editor Ginna Parsons (25:01) highlights this week’s food section and discusses the new renovations at Kroger.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17