Workers continue to rebuild Tupelo’s St. Luke United Methodist Church, which was destroyed in the April 2014 tornado. Daily Journal reporter Zack Orsborn (5:40) wrote a story about those efforts in Thursday’s paper and joins Derek and Brad to speak more about them. Also on today’s show, William Moore (9:40) provides an update on Tupelo Mayor Jason Shelton’s efforts to revamp the city’s committees, M. Scott Morris (15:47) highlights the best and worst movies of 2015, and Derek (25:50) talks about what is happening this weekend.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17