Workers continue to rebuild Tupelo’s St. Luke United Methodist Church, which was destroyed in the April 2014 tornado. Daily Journal reporter Zack Orsborn (5:40) wrote a story about those efforts in Thursday’s paper and joins Derek and Brad to speak more about them. Also on today’s show, William Moore (9:40) provides an update on Tupelo Mayor Jason Shelton’s efforts to revamp the city’s committees, M. Scott Morris (15:47) highlights the best and worst movies of 2015, and Derek (25:50) talks about what is happening this weekend.
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17