Shipley’s Donuts stores in Tupelo will become Scarlet’s Donuts in the near future as franchise owners David and Scarlet Wilson will venture on their own. Daily Journal business editor Dennis Seid (2:16) joins Derek and guest host Emma Kent to talk about the name change and what it means for a long-time Tupelo favorite. Also on today’s show, Riley Manning (8:55) talks about the destruction he witnessed in Holly Springs from last week’s devastating tornado, Michaela Morris (16:28) discusses ways to help family members with addiction issues during the holiday season, and Ginna Parsons (24:13) shares ideas from this week’s food section.
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17