Shipley’s Donuts stores in Tupelo will become Scarlet’s Donuts in the near future as franchise owners David and Scarlet Wilson will venture on their own. Daily Journal business editor Dennis Seid (2:16) joins Derek and guest host Emma Kent to talk about the name change and what it means for a long-time Tupelo favorite. Also on today’s show, Riley Manning (8:55) talks about the destruction he witnessed in Holly Springs from last week’s devastating tornado, Michaela Morris (16:28) discusses ways to help family members with addiction issues during the holiday season, and Ginna Parsons (24:13) shares ideas from this week’s food section.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17