Tupelo rap duo Rae Sremmurd held its first Sremm Fest over the weekend, featuring a concert at the BancorpSouth Arena and barbecue at Ballard Park. Guest host Lauren Wood (3:15) photographed the concert on Saturday night and describes the energy inside the venue. Also on today’s show, Daily Journal Capitol Bureau Chief Bobby Harrison (9:15) tells Lauren and Derek about the Mississippi Economic Council’s plan to improve the state’s roads and bridges, religion reporter Riley Manning (16:17) discusses the Salvation Army’s Angel Tree program, and the hosts look at highlights from last week’s crime reports (20:50).
- #226: Plantersville, Shannon middle schools optimistic about improvement – 03/22/17
- #225: Weekend special: BBQ Duel, Flour Shop, “Get Out” & more – 03/17/17
- #224: Tupelo Police get body cameras – 03/15/17
- #223: Weekend special: Crowder, Monster Jam, “Logan” & spinach salad – 03/10/17
- #222: Looking ahead to the municipal elections – 03/08/17