On today’s show, Brad celebrates his 40th birthday and is greeted by a surprise guest caller. Also on the show, Daily Journal business editor Dennis Seid (11:56) discusses Tupelo’s possible new air service, and home and garden/ food editor Ginna Parsons (21:19) talks about the Mill Village open house, as well as today’s food section.
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17