Brad and guest host Lauren Wood look ahead to Thursday’s Thanksgiving holiday. Topics include ways you can volunteer (6:10) and ideas for last-minute sides and for getting the most mileage from turkey leftovers (thanks to Ginna Parsons’ food section, 28:50). Zack Orsborn (11:45) has details on Black Friday, Riley Manning (7:45) talks about the Food for Families drive, and M Scott Morris (23:04) breaks down “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2.” Adam Robison (16:30) also joins the show to talk about his photo essay on the Tupelo Automobile Museum. Note, there will not be a new episode on Thanksgiving Day.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17