Brad and guest host Lauren Wood look ahead to Thursday’s Thanksgiving holiday. Topics include ways you can volunteer (6:10) and ideas for last-minute sides and for getting the most mileage from turkey leftovers (thanks to Ginna Parsons’ food section, 28:50). Zack Orsborn (11:45) has details on Black Friday, Riley Manning (7:45) talks about the Food for Families drive, and M Scott Morris (23:04) breaks down “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2.” Adam Robison (16:30) also joins the show to talk about his photo essay on the Tupelo Automobile Museum. Note, there will not be a new episode on Thanksgiving Day.
- #242: Weekend edition: Old-Time Piano Playing Festival, Karen’s Cake Shoppe & “Alien: Covenant” – 05/26/17
- #241: Corinth Schools take innovative approach – 05/24/17
- #240: Weekend edition: “King Arthur,” Tupelo Hog Roast and a Biltmore salad – 05/19/17
- #239: Federal authorities won’t charge Tupelo officer in Shumpert shooting – 05/17/17
- #238: Weekend edition: GumTree Festival & “Guardians of the Galaxy” – 05/12/17