Tupelo’s Mary Ann Plasencia won the Judge’s Choice Award at Sunday night’s Cooking Like the Stars event and joins Derek and Brad to talk about the annual fundraiser for the Boys & Girls Clubs of North Mississippi (19:48). Also on today’s show, Daily Journal health reporter Michaela Morris (11:21) discusses new national statistics that show obesity rates continue to rise except for kids ages 2 to 5. Meanwhile, Derek and Brad talk about last week’s crime reports (28:59) and look ahead to Thanksgiving. Cooking, obesity and Thanksgiving, oh my!
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17