Tupelo’s Mary Ann Plasencia won the Judge’s Choice Award at Sunday night’s Cooking Like the Stars event and joins Derek and Brad to talk about the annual fundraiser for the Boys & Girls Clubs of North Mississippi (19:48). Also on today’s show, Daily Journal health reporter Michaela Morris (11:21) discusses new national statistics that show obesity rates continue to rise except for kids ages 2 to 5. Meanwhile, Derek and Brad talk about last week’s crime reports (28:59) and look ahead to Thanksgiving. Cooking, obesity and Thanksgiving, oh my!
- #226: Plantersville, Shannon middle schools optimistic about improvement – 03/22/17
- #225: Weekend special: BBQ Duel, Flour Shop, “Get Out” & more – 03/17/17
- #224: Tupelo Police get body cameras – 03/15/17
- #223: Weekend special: Crowder, Monster Jam, “Logan” & spinach salad – 03/10/17
- #222: Looking ahead to the municipal elections – 03/08/17