Following an amendment to its “zero tolerance” discipline policy in October, the Tupelo Public School District created a task force to evaluate the district’s discipline polices. The goal is to get community input on possible tweaks. Daily Journal education reporter Emma Crawford Kent (6:21) joins Brad and Derek for more information. Also on today’s show, Lauren Wood (12:39) speaks about her photo essay on a sous chef, M. Scott Morris (15:39) reviews “The 33,” and Derek (19:57) talks about weekend entertainment. Meanwhile, the staff prepares for the Daily Journal’s annual Thanksgiving luncheon.
- #226: Plantersville, Shannon middle schools optimistic about improvement – 03/22/17
- #225: Weekend special: BBQ Duel, Flour Shop, “Get Out” & more – 03/17/17
- #224: Tupelo Police get body cameras – 03/15/17
- #223: Weekend special: Crowder, Monster Jam, “Logan” & spinach salad – 03/10/17
- #222: Looking ahead to the municipal elections – 03/08/17