Neal McCoy, executive director of the Tupelo Convention and Visitors Bureau, recently returned from a trip to London to promote Tupelo as a destination of European travel operators. He joins Derek and Brad (3:27) to discuss the trip and the importance of Elvis tourism to Tupelo. Also on today’s show, Ray Van Dusen (18:01) discusses an Aberdeen auctioneer whose collection includes the dress Whitney Houston wore in “The Bodyguard.” William Moore (21:22) talks about the future of Tupelo’s Major Thoroughfare Program, M. Scott Morris (29:02) reviews “Spectre,” and Brad and Chris Kieffer (35:50) talk about what is happening this weekend.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17