New Albany is in the running for a grant that would allow it to host a series of music festivals. Daily Journal reporter Zack Orsborn (4:55) joins hosts Derek and Brad to give more details. Also on today’s show, Daily Journal Jackson Bureau Chief Bobby Harrison (8:48) discusses the new makeup of Mississippi’s House of Representatives after Tuesday’s elections and the Republicans’ attempt to gain a super majority. M. Scott Morris (16:40) reviews “Our Brand is Crisis,” and Derek (22:04) previews this weekend’s entertainment scene. And don’t forget the surprise at the end of the show.
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17