The Houston Solar Car high school team recently celebrated a victory at the World Solar Car Challenge in Australia. Chickasaw Journal reporter Floyd Ingram (3:04) joins Derek and Brad to talk about the team’s remarkable accomplishment. Also on today’s show, William Moore (10:01) discusses the impact of the recent rain storms, Zack Orsborn (13:52) shares news of a Lee County Library grant to spur creative programs, and Ginna Parsons (16:00) tells us about this week’s food section.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17