The Keep Tupelo Beautiful organization is involved with projects to restore three neighborhoods hit hard by the April 2014 tornado. Daily Journal reporter Zack Orsborn (2:10) joins Brad and guest host Lauren Wood to give more details about those efforts. Also on today’s show, William Moore (7:55) describes a cost-saving technology being tested by the city of Tupelo, M. Scott Morris (13:12) reviews “Bridge of Spies,” and the hosts discuss what’s happening this weekend (23:27).
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17