The Keep Tupelo Beautiful organization is involved with projects to restore three neighborhoods hit hard by the April 2014 tornado. Daily Journal reporter Zack Orsborn (2:10) joins Brad and guest host Lauren Wood to give more details about those efforts. Also on today’s show, William Moore (7:55) describes a cost-saving technology being tested by the city of Tupelo, M. Scott Morris (13:12) reviews “Bridge of Spies,” and the hosts discuss what’s happening this weekend (23:27).
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17