Today, Ellie Turner and Lauren Wood of Mud and Magnolias magazine join Derek and guest host Chris Kieffer (10:04) to discuss their latest issue. The magazine is a sister publication to the Daily Journal, and its October/November issue, released Saturday, focuses on the great outdoors. Also on today’s show, Dennis Seid (1:27) provides information about the new Vanelli’s restaurant, M. Scott Morris (21:42) reviews “The Martian,” and Derek (31:40) talks about this weekend’s entertainment scene.
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17