Today, Ellie Turner and Lauren Wood of Mud and Magnolias magazine join Derek and guest host Chris Kieffer (10:04) to discuss their latest issue. The magazine is a sister publication to the Daily Journal, and its October/November issue, released Saturday, focuses on the great outdoors. Also on today’s show, Dennis Seid (1:27) provides information about the new Vanelli’s restaurant, M. Scott Morris (21:42) reviews “The Martian,” and Derek (31:40) talks about this weekend’s entertainment scene.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17