The Daily Journal’s Bobby Harrison reported on Sunday that state funds going into the Medicaid program have steadily grown through the years and will top $1 billion for the first time either this year or next. However, there are signs that growth is beginning to slow. He joins Derek and Brad (7:36) to talk about Mississippi’s Medicaid program. Also on today’s show, Derek and Brad discuss a weekend of college football (1:55), Emma Crawford (12:55) talks about the expansion of a summer reading program and Brad breaks down the crime reports (17:08).
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17