The Daily Journal’s Bobby Harrison reported on Sunday that state funds going into the Medicaid program have steadily grown through the years and will top $1 billion for the first time either this year or next. However, there are signs that growth is beginning to slow. He joins Derek and Brad (7:36) to talk about Mississippi’s Medicaid program. Also on today’s show, Derek and Brad discuss a weekend of college football (1:55), Emma Crawford (12:55) talks about the expansion of a summer reading program and Brad breaks down the crime reports (17:08).
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17