Daily Journal editorial page editor Joe Rutherford (8:05) tells Derek and Brad about the history of Tupelo’s water supply, an issue that once posed a serious threat to the city’s development. The actions of leaders during the 1980s led to today’s ample supply. Also, Derek and Brad discuss the announcement that Strange Brew Coffeehouse (1:23) is opening a location in Tupelo, M. Scott Morris (15:28) reviews the movie “Everest” and Derek (21:23) previews the weekend entertainment scene.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17