Tupelo’s Veterans Park has a new memorial, a Vietnam-era fighter bomber that was delivered to the park on Sunday. William Moore, who wrote about the F-105 Thunderchief, and Lauren Wood, who photographed its transit from the lot where it was being restored, join Derek and Brad (12:54) to talk about the plane. Also on today’s show, Bobby Harrison (7:20) discusses next year’s state budget, Adam Robison (19:56) describes the restoration of the Lee County Courthouse clock, the hosts breakdown a weekend of college football (1:15) and Brad (27:50) details the latest crime reports.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17