Pope Francis is making his first U.S. visit this week, and a group of Northeast Mississippi residents are among those traveling to see him. Daily Journal religion reporter Riley Manning joins Brad and guest host Lauren Wood to tell more about the visit. Also, Zack Orsborn discusses the rise of vinyl record stores in Northeast Mississippi (6:50), Michaela Morris (12:42) tells us about the latest report placing Mississippi as the third most obese state in the nation, and Ginna Parsons (19:19) talks about this week’s food section.
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17