Pope Francis is making his first U.S. visit this week, and a group of Northeast Mississippi residents are among those traveling to see him. Daily Journal religion reporter Riley Manning joins Brad and guest host Lauren Wood to tell more about the visit. Also, Zack Orsborn discusses the rise of vinyl record stores in Northeast Mississippi (6:50), Michaela Morris (12:42) tells us about the latest report placing Mississippi as the third most obese state in the nation, and Ginna Parsons (19:19) talks about this week’s food section.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17