We’re talking both Ole Miss and Mississippi State football today. Daily Journal Ole Miss beat reporter Parrish Alford joins the show to discuss Saturday’s Ole Miss football win at then-No. 2 Alabama, as well as the season outlook for the Rebels, and sports editor John L. Pitts discusses MSU (11:12) and the college football picture. Meanwhile, Ginna Parsons (19:50) joins Derek and Brad to reveal the latest plans for a proposed West Jackson Street restaurant, and the hosts (23:37) break down last week’s crime reports.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17