We’re talking both Ole Miss and Mississippi State football today. Daily Journal Ole Miss beat reporter Parrish Alford joins the show to discuss Saturday’s Ole Miss football win at then-No. 2 Alabama, as well as the season outlook for the Rebels, and sports editor John L. Pitts discusses MSU (11:12) and the college football picture. Meanwhile, Ginna Parsons (19:50) joins Derek and Brad to reveal the latest plans for a proposed West Jackson Street restaurant, and the hosts (23:37) break down last week’s crime reports.
- #242: Weekend edition: Old-Time Piano Playing Festival, Karen’s Cake Shoppe & “Alien: Covenant” – 05/26/17
- #241: Corinth Schools take innovative approach – 05/24/17
- #240: Weekend edition: “King Arthur,” Tupelo Hog Roast and a Biltmore salad – 05/19/17
- #239: Federal authorities won’t charge Tupelo officer in Shumpert shooting – 05/17/17
- #238: Weekend edition: GumTree Festival & “Guardians of the Galaxy” – 05/12/17