Flea market owners in Tupelo and Ripley took issue with a U.S. Humane Society report that linked them to puppy mills. Daily Journal business editor Dennis Seid spoke with them and studied the report and joins hosts Derek and Brad to provide insight on the issue. Also on today’s show, Daily Journal Capitol reporter Bobby Harrison (6:52) breaks down the latest turns on the Initiative 42 school funding campaign, M. Scott Morris (13:28) reviews “The Visit,” and Derek and Brad discuss the weekend’s entertainment scene (18:35), including Saturday’s Ole Miss and Alabama football game.
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17