Daily Journal living section editor Leslie Criss stops by to tell Brad and Derek her memories of Will Campbell, who was recently honored by the University of Mississippi. A former UM employee, Campbell was fired in 1956 for speaking against the university’s segregationist standards at the time but had a plaza at the university named after him on Friday. Meanwhile, Daily Journal Capitol reporter Bobby Harrison (12:29) speaks about his Sunday story on the unlikeliness that Mississippi will expand Medicaid after November’s election, and Brad shares some highlights of last week’s crime reports (18:36).
- #226: Plantersville, Shannon middle schools optimistic about improvement – 03/22/17
- #225: Weekend special: BBQ Duel, Flour Shop, “Get Out” & more – 03/17/17
- #224: Tupelo Police get body cameras – 03/15/17
- #223: Weekend special: Crowder, Monster Jam, “Logan” & spinach salad – 03/10/17
- #222: Looking ahead to the municipal elections – 03/08/17