Phony invoices, fake bids and even a phantom business were used to bilk Alcorn County out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Daily Journal law enforcement reporter William Moore joins hosts Brad and Derek to discuss this week’s court proceedings in the Alcorn County corruption saga. Meanwhile, general assignment reporter Zack Orsborn (9:06) talks about the region’s share of National Merit semifinalists, M. Scott Morris reviews “The Transporter Refueled” (13:31) and Derek previews this weekend’s entertainment scene (18:26).
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17