Phony invoices, fake bids and even a phantom business were used to bilk Alcorn County out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Daily Journal law enforcement reporter William Moore joins hosts Brad and Derek to discuss this week’s court proceedings in the Alcorn County corruption saga. Meanwhile, general assignment reporter Zack Orsborn (9:06) talks about the region’s share of National Merit semifinalists, M. Scott Morris reviews “The Transporter Refueled” (13:31) and Derek previews this weekend’s entertainment scene (18:26).
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17