Brad is back, and he and Derek discuss Tupelo’s efforts to attract more minority-owned businesses, a television adaptation of a crime that rocked Northeast Mississippi and the Tupelo School District’s latest effort to engage more parents. Joining them are Daily Journal reporters Zack Orsborn and Emma Crawford. Also, food editor Ginna Parsons stops by to discuss this week’s food section and the art of cooking from scratch.
- #242: Weekend edition: Old-Time Piano Playing Festival, Karen’s Cake Shoppe & “Alien: Covenant” – 05/26/17
- #241: Corinth Schools take innovative approach – 05/24/17
- #240: Weekend edition: “King Arthur,” Tupelo Hog Roast and a Biltmore salad – 05/19/17
- #239: Federal authorities won’t charge Tupelo officer in Shumpert shooting – 05/17/17
- #238: Weekend edition: GumTree Festival & “Guardians of the Galaxy” – 05/12/17