Brad is back, and he and Derek discuss Tupelo’s efforts to attract more minority-owned businesses, a television adaptation of a crime that rocked Northeast Mississippi and the Tupelo School District’s latest effort to engage more parents. Joining them are Daily Journal reporters Zack Orsborn and Emma Crawford. Also, food editor Ginna Parsons stops by to discuss this week’s food section and the art of cooking from scratch.
- #258: Planet of the Apes, Travis LeDoyt, and a young cook – 07/21/17
- #257: Looking back at the history of the BancorpSouth Arena – 07/19/17
- #256: A Scout’s Cookbook – 07/14/17
- #255: New developments in Fairpark, Mill Village and on North Gloster – 07/12/17
- #254: Zigtebra, ‘Despicable Me 3’ and pan-seared steak – 07/07/17