Derek and guest host Chris Kieffer share their memories of Hurricane Katrina 10 years after the storm’s landfall. Other topics include the response of local law enforcement to recent shootings, university alert notification systems and a look at last week’s crime reports. Guests include the Daily Journal’s William Moore and Emma Crawford.
- #233: Tupelo Schools to start STEM initiative & Chick-fil-A nears reopening – 04/26/17
- #232: Weekend special: Tupelo Film Fest, Mediterranean bread salad & “Going in Style” – 04/14/17
- #231: Program aims to attract more top students to become teachers – 04/12/17
- #230: Weekend special: Flavorful salads, “Ghost in the Shell,” & “Ax of Murder” – 04/07/17
- #229: Tupelo creates police advisory board – 04/05/17